Tin trong ngành
Làm gì để phòng say nắng, đột quỵ do nắng nóng
Common health problems in the hot season is sunstroke, heatstroke or heat stroke. The main reason is due to too long exposure or work in hot environments, high temperatures, sudden temperature changes.
Mild cases, patients feel fatigue, thirst, lightheadedness, dizziness, increased heart rate, increased breathing, nervous palpitations, cramps. Heavier is severe headache, shortness of breath ascending, nausea or vomiting, weakness or hemiplegia, seizures, fainting, or coma, cardiovascular collapse (tachycardia, hypotension, ...) and can be fatal.
After 2 days cool, heat background in the northern provinces and China surged. Photo: You Regiment.
Those at high risk include the elderly and young children and pregnant women; people working, training with high intensity long sunny outdoors or in hot environments; people with chronic diseases such as hypertension, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, asthma, diabetes.
The Ministry of Health recommends prophylactic treatment arm and sunstroke, heatstroke or stroke as follows:
How to manage
- Skip the victim in cool, well ventilated area.
- Loosen or remove his clothing outer clothing of the victims. Then wipe with a towel victim's body can cool or cold water flushing into the victim's body and then wipe dry. Place a waterproof cooler or ice at the same location as the armpit, groin, sides of the neck to help quickly reduce body temperature.
- If the victim drink water, drink small sips of cool water. It is best to drink water with added salt and minerals as water phase oresol right dose according to the user manual.
- If the victim cramps, need gentle massaging muscle cramps.
- Be careful not to let more people gathered around the victim. After about 10-15 minutes of expression will decrease.
If the victim has severe manifestations, should call 115 or emergency quickly brought the victim to the nearest medical facility. Note during regular shipping cool compresses to the victim.
- Limiting sun outdoors during hot days, especially in the period from 10h to 16h.
- Those who are in the lower room air conditioning should not go out suddenly that the sun should have a period of time for the body to adapt to the external environment by increasing air conditioning in the room or sitting stay in the shade before going outdoors.
- Wear light-colored clothing, cool, absorb sweat.
- Strengthen eat green vegetables and fruit, soup should have a daily meal, drink a minimum of 1.5 -2 liters of water a day. You should drink several times a day, should not drink too much water at once.
- Train the body to enhance the resistance and resilience of itself to hot weather conditions.
- For those who have to work in hot weather should arrange working time in such cool weather early in the morning or late afternoon. Limit the time to work in high-temperature environments. If required to work, do not work too long in the heat, avoid strenuous physical activity. Should periodically after around 45 minutes to an hour to work, rest in a cool place for 15-20 minutes.
Workers should pay attention to minimize the contact area of the sun on the body especially the shoulders nape. Use personal protective equipment suitable when working in the sun as labor protective clothing, hats, glasses; wear loose clothing, cool and absorb sweat. May use more types of sunscreen. Note to drink regularly during the work; drinking more water can add salt and minerals like oresol earners lose more sweat during work; do not drink alcoholic beverages.